<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Workout at California fitness... 

Yo, today is my first workout at one of the branches here... was supposed to have a personal trainer to guide me along during my entire workout...but end up i'm doing all by myself... hmmm, so i was instructed to use the express zone which i find a bit boring and i need to do repetitions of 2 -3 times of 15 sets of each machines. But end up, my muscles end up over-worked as i literally push all the way, ending using weights as heavy as 20 pounds...

Oh ya, managed to see e "live reports" as mentioned from my fren!!!

Ya, went to watch "I not Stupid 2" with my CG mates last wednesday evening at PS... hmmm, as i did not watch the 1st movie, dun have much to compare... but generally speaking, i find that the overall of the movie was quite good... where the director use unique ways to "magnify" the problems in spore are facing... etc... hmmm, quite touching almost to the end... when the director show what ultimately the greatest love is( quite kua Zhang but it's the truth mah) when one of the cast throw away his opporunity to get promoted and gain commision in order to save his son from arrested from attempted theft... Was nearly moved to tears... Just being reminded of when our heavenly Father sent His Son to save us from our sins when we couldnt even saved ourselves at His's own expense... This such wonderful gift and grace that God has given me, just feel that i should take this gift for granted... Oops, think i'm getting a bit lo soh, but wanna remind myself that i did not earn this merit on my own ability/strength but rather God's Love for each and individual one of us. Am really glad that i know a God that who truly desire to want to own this personal relationship and as much He would like us to respond back to Him out of reverence and graditude..

hmmm, dun really quite agree with what the rest of the cg's thoughts that the movie is trying to push the blame to the parents/spore systems etc only... i think as much as, the parents themselves should bear much responsibilities as well, not just the school/school system... if only they are much willing to put aside time with their kids and have a better understanding of how they feel or made an efforts to know their kids, all the "troubles" caused by the kids/teenagers wont be even a concern to them... hmmm, and though it may seems quite "extreme" to them... the movie did not really show the most extreme side... parents communicating with their kids are quite norm, esp working parents... and the rest of the examples protrayed were quite mild already... From this movie, ultimately that can bring divisions/conflicts are times when there's breakdown in communication between the various parties... hmmm, when times when pp starts assuming things and didnt picks up clarifications... like the little boy(shawn's brother in the movie) assumed that his parents are too busy to attend his concert??? Happens to me sometimes, when i just assumed... hmmm, when i just cant clarify??? what's causes me to hold back??? fear of rejection, pride...

hmmm, something that strikes me on one of the scenarios when one of the kid had to use his internet blog to pour out his sorrows/feelings, sometimes i think it happened to me, to my friends, ch mates... when i could just easily share with them personally... could not really understand how Handiworks feel abt being very comfortable with her cliques that no opportunity for deeper sharings but quite agree with her... was just wondering if we are simply too comfortable with a batch of group of frens or have we build up a "tall walls surrounding ourselves" that we did not even allow pp to come into our personal life?? has online blogging has caused much of this??? or did we not even give chances/opportunities for others to share?? (taken away the right time/environment reasoning)...hmmm, only ourselves know best???

Well, for me... personally i would like to share more of my thoughts to my Hope mates, but given that limited time spent together (after svc and before the Frisbee game with my usual hang out gang)... find myself little opporunity to share... hmmm, well, sometimes, just felt that i was not even given that chance to talk/ or should i say if pp's willing to hear me??? r they patient enuff for me to finish sharing before they get distracted by other stuffs??? (No offence/ other bad intentions...) Just being contented with my group of frens at Hope, even though i didnt shared much of myself/my life with them. Did i not make enuff efforts??? well, partly i have myself to blame too... for not taking the 1st initiative steps... when i just could.....

am resting at JN's place, resting my tired body before heading for the cycling outing later at ECP.....hmmm, didnt have lunch... but hopefully can still tahan for the cycling later.... Phews, i felt so refreshed after the whole workout... finally without having to allow work to enter into my thoughts....that's something that i like to work out in gym as compared to going for classes... esp when i'm doing on threadmail or even steps machine... as least when i'm focus on the stuffs like my speed, heartbeat, i tends to put everything aside...

Yeah, weather dun looks good now... looks like it's going to rain...anyway, am going to shake legs until the time to leave for ECP.

Comments:
hey gal, thanks for sharing through this avenue. Allows us a glimpse into your life, but it'll never supercede our physical interaction yah? Say, we can "date" each other out once in a while... :)
 
Post a Comment