<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Back from a long and nice break from work. 

Yeah, finally back blogging... as usual, blog again from office....am still stucked with work piled up during my 8 days break from work... but it's okay, since i had a rare opportunity to stray away from work for a while... and plus i have few of my fellow coleks' company.

Over all, i enjoyed myself during the trip to Jiangnan... with my parents and sister. plus a humor tour guide and ctc tour leader... journey is often filled with laughter and lotsa of "yellow jokes"... haha...

Since this's my 2nd time to China, had sort of expect their standards... esp their loo and their super salty meal.... but not my sister and my mom... complaint all the way from the 1st day to the last day.... but the standards now is definitely much better than G.Y...

Actually, this trip had helped me have a better grasp of the history, the culture and stuffs like that.... often when i memorised the "cheng yu", it's just purely memory without understanding the meaning behind it... when the tour guide explained it to us, it's makes a lot sense to it... =)
anyway, not that i'm very attentive to what the tour guide said, as sometimes when i'm really tired, i would just dozed off in my seat... so thus missed out here and there. Oh ya, we had a "quan pei" and 4 "di pei".... the tour guide who followed us all the way is from Shanghai, and ya, he taught us few sentences of speaking Shanghainess... which is very "chim"....

will continue again, when i'm more refreshed... am very tired now... going home soon.

Comments: Post a Comment