<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Reflect with Thanksgiving... 

Just changed the title of my blog to "A Time to Reflect With Thanksgiving"...

Has been quite a while, that i learn to be thankful to God for what He has done in my life, be it bad or good time, stressed up with work... etc... how many times have i thank God in my prayer? learn to be thankful? though not very easy, but will keep learning and trying...

Have learn to appreciate the complusory daily lessons with BSF, times when i'm discouraged... i drew strength from His promises, times when i knew that God understand my situation more than i do, times when His Word speak to me at the right time... DG pp's praying for me, time to share my thoughts... etc...

Today, had a long day out of house, in the morning attended a seminar organised by my company at a hotel in Orchard Rd... then went out with a sis til now i'm back home, trying to catch up with the rest of the questions in BSF notes (normally are those questions which is either very challenging, or my own thoughts) and blogging...

Yo, think by now, most of my CG pp will know this news.Oh, just broke the news to one of my close fren/sis today.. yeah, i will be going to Jiangnan for a 8 days tour package with my parents n sister on 16March... it was quite a last minute decision to go... since my family were more keen on Taiwan rather than China... n the fact that it's me who keep delaying the trip, coz of my hectic workload back last month... and that i just couldnt bear to tear myself away from work. But it's during this tuesday, when my mum and sister went out to catch a movie, and i didnt join them as i still holding on to my unfinished work tightly... it was abt 7.30pm when i decided that it's enough for work and head home instead... On the way back home, i walked pass mosque street where CTC's office is... Oh by the way, i work somewhere near there... quite near to the MOM's bldg... but i always walk all the way (abt 3 bus stops away) so that i got more variety of bus to choose to take home.

Oh ya, back again...thinking that we may not have open up our choices to Taiwan, i decided to walked in and pick up some brochures... hmmm, but their attitude quite turns me off, so i decide to explore to more choices which is China... though have been to Guiyang, but it's a voluntary trip and is quite rushed... so they pointed me to the China section, by then it's deserted with only 3 tour consultants chit-chatting at their desks... anyway, since i'm still not sure of whether of going, i didnt approached them... while i was browsing thru the brochure at the side of the section, this consultant approached me and ask me whether i got places in mind to tour in China, and i just told him "i dun know"... what a crap answer? haha...
But anyway, he pointed out that the 8 days to Jiangnan is one of the more popular tour package in CTC, and he suggested that maybe i should consider of this package...

Then even though i still not very convinced of the attractiveness of the package, we still sat down and discussed the details of the trip... like the itinenary and the total amount of the trip, the dates, the flight etc... (think it's the exact package that hz took up last year, but not sure whether the places got changed or not).... anyway after the whole presentation, he still passed his namecard to me and ask me to call him for more details...

Anyway by then, quite impressed with his professionalism... i should said this's my first time that i met a "professional" tour consultant.... most of them wont care a hoot if they knew/guess that i'm just asking without thinking of booking with them or give u that "sucks" attitude when we further prope for more details... But ultimately, the kick-in factor that makes me really keen to go for this trip is that i would like to spend quality time with my family, esp my dad whom i seldom got the chance to talk to back at home. and esp, most of the evenings at weekdays will be out, work mostly, cell commitments or with my frens... Am already on top of the roof, ready to fly to China... yeah...

But quite sad to say, that i'm the only one in my team who dares to take quite a lot of leave for so many times... and i will be taking advance leave this time round... since i got only 14 days leave spread out evenly in 12mths.. which means i will be taking 1 n 1/2 mths in adv... ,hmmm.. HK trip, Hope retreat, and now CN's trip... my boss though insist that i must finish my work before leaving... he's quite reluctant to let me, i think lah... even his mouth said that he wont mind me taking 6 days leave, but he say he needs to consider... dun know whether my colek's reaction when they got to know the news??? only my superior knows that i will be planning to go for a long trip... aiyah... okay... back to my bed to Zzzzz.... =P

Comments: Post a Comment