<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Rushing last min work... 

Am still in office trying to clear my stuffs for tmr's meeting with the sub-contractor, quite a last minute meeting, which i may not finish for tmr's meeting... still trying hard to clear by tonight..

Oh no, my stomach fighting like mad... had missed dinner... blurrggghhh....

Who to blame, except myself for dragging my feet over this assignment for quite sometime... aiyah...

Mind is almost out of this world into my dreamland, but still have to stay focused.... had found some mistakes that i had done from both of my tired eyes... hopefully, that's all... if not, i will die a horrible death tmr...

Was quite excited to the coming of closing of the final a/c of this draggy project which has passed hands to many QSs til now a AQS... Realised that i'm the most junior one in my team, lotsa of work tasks has sort of "taiji" to me... =( no wonder my tasklist is getting longer each day with unlikehood that i can finish in one go... "honeymoon" period is over.....

Enuff of my complaints... back to work.

Comments: Post a Comment