<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Was thinking... 

Yesterday, was on Gen 4, where after Adam n Eve sinned against God and was driven out of the garden of Eden, out of God's presence. Was focusing on Cain and Abel, and their offering and how Abel's offering found flavor and why Cain wasnt and how his sin caused him to kill his brother just because his offering cannot please God? was not very focused on Cain and instead on God y He decided to spare his life instead...

Got a rude shock when a sister from my discussion talked to me after our fellowship, regarding on one of the issue that i'm struggling... hmm, i did not even shared during the fellowship/ discussion time but how does she knows? Knows that God do speak to us in different ways but...

One of the thing that struck me was the point pointed out during the lecture was that sometimes we harbour bitterness in our hearts that we unknownly sinned against God... like Cain may have started have bitter against God since childhood cause of his parent's sin so they have to labour for work and that's no such thing as things come smoothly for them... seperated from God. Have i too haboured bitterness in my heart? then what are they? i'm also confused... lotsa of things happened, when i dun even understand... am i really that reluctant to surrender to God?

(08/03/06)
Phew, thank God that my superior were in favor of me taking such a long leave, but my boss still the same... and he haven approved my leave until i have completed my tasks... anyway, going to slog myself to death just to finish all the stuffs before leaving next week. =(
anyway, on the brighter side, i will have a long break next week til i'm back to slog at work again... hmmm, no BSF this coming Monday due to a week school holiday break, so will have a day break, meaning more time to rest. yeah!!! Think will be only be back blogging after the long vacation.

Comments: Post a Comment