<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 28, 2006

Am rather lost now!!! 

Today, almost drove my superior up to the wall... guess what i did??? Aiyah...

Dun wanna share here, too exposed to a lot of people, and my direct boss may get access to it since i often blog in office and she has saw it before...

Aiyah, during this espiode, then do realised my shortcomings... guess it's has become a huge obstacle in my workplace not just to my personal life!!! it was thru this 2 people who told me, if not i cannot imagine the consequences of my actions... one is really a truthful brother and the other is thru my current colek. At first, i just know of my shortcoming, but never would i expect that it's my tumbling block now...

I'm too shocked to continue... need time to be back to reality... =(

Comments: Post a Comment