<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Knocking off Work. 

Just in time to blog in something b4 i will leave office for the day....

since i can blog from my office again... =)
yeah, counting down to my rest from work this weekend, wondering how i should spend my weekend this coming week? and not forgetting that Monday also a public holiday, but still got BSF... aiyah... =( Actually, am thinking of going to ECP, for a cycle and a well deserved break from work and seeking time with the Lord... really missed the sea, the waves and the breeze blowing at my face, one of my fav spot at ECP is at the spot very near to the golf course where plane can just flew directly above my head and the jetty of course. hmmm, one of the slightly quieter spot when it's quite deserted, i do go there sometimes...

Shall be looking forward to this day! and also pay day, pocket's emptied liao... so broke this month!!!

Comments: Post a Comment