<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 29, 2006

A brand new day!!! 

Yeah, it's Monday again... after 2 days of rest... (i should not say physical rest, but rather rest from work)...

Went to watch "X men" on sat with 2 of my frens, and "KTV Release".. haha... not just i watch Xmen once but twice... watched it again yesterday... actually, e frisbee game was cancelled due to rain, and it's quite early...was thinking of going home to catch up with sleep... but oops, i did have access home... aiyah... was thinking of "seeking refuge" but dun wanna trouble anyone, called my sis 4 help... but she's outside shopping with her bf... n my parents outside n they did not pick up e phone after phone bombards...so anyway, she suggested watching movie to pass time... n GV TB has really limited choice (it only show over the hedge, e Da Vinci Code n Xmen)... over the hedge is selling fast, so i reckoned that the seats also quite lousy) n DaVinci Code is definitely a big NO.. so i was left with the last choice.. Xmen... hmmm, didnt managed to sleep there... since the movie itself was quite exciting...n i got to see my fav character.. =)

mentally also not at my best... nearly blow up with my senior early in the morning, coz i was quite angry with her... actually, i dun think i should deprive of such rights... even though she may be still angry with me... reasons, i also dun know... how wish i know... i was too angry to find out what's the cause now... not that i'm angry with her... i think i need to cool down first, if not i cant fully focused at work... anyway, i spent quite a while at the a.p.stn today, renewing my pass together with my senior, d.s and hf (coleks working at CAT2)... Spent almost 1/3 of my time there.

after which my senior had a long mtg there...While waiting for our turn for the foto shot n making of our pass ( it's really really a long wait)... i took my beauty nap right at the chair, ignoring pp's stare... hmmm, fortunately i dun snore.... wait for feeling refreshed... then i realised by then, it's quite late... n it's almost our lunch time.. (12.50pm), i only saw ds n hf... hmmm, where's my senior? so decided to ask ds where she's is... hmmm, i must be cock-eye or still in my dream... she's sitting right in front of me, few rows in front n both of them were sitting behind me... anyway, this time i decide to take e initiative, quite weird esp when i'm still feeling a bit strange doing that... still cold... aiyah...would leave this to my prayer... Physically, still tired now... am going to turn in early tonight... guess what time i slept last night???

Oh, today bought a Kit-Kat chocalate... it's came with a freebie... only can get it from CAT2... i think... never saw it at the city area too... yo, a good buy, but make me poorer by 20 bucks... =(
Guess who i met today, wow... never would i ever met my best fren from Quest, n band buddy in the bus home today, she just married to her boy (after 10 years)... hmmm, i'm actually involved in bring them together indirectly)... Oops... it's really good to see her n catch up with her after the last time i catch up with her is more than 1 year ago... actually, i'm not good in maintaining relationships... actually am thinking of catching up with her, but weekends she will be with her boy so hmmm, that's leave to weekdays... which sometimes i also got caught up with work too... hmmm, shall set more time to catch up with my poly frens too, which i also guilty of that... Oops...

Guess it's not more than a mere coincidence... i actually can forgot to bring my bag from work en route to gym today... n halfway thru, i suddenly rememebered that's soomething that's missing from my hand... Oops, i carry too many stuffs today... so had no choice but to head back office, which i quite dreaded... y??? it's a good 10mins walk from the main road... n e tot if i reached office, what's if my boss is back from her mtg?? hmmm, never mind abt that... anyway, by then, office is nearly emptied... so when i took all my stuffs, realised that it's maybe too late to go gym, since they only opened up to 9pm... so decided to walk to take a bus home... so that's how i met up with my best fren. shall go tmr instead.... or the day after...

Needed a good release from work stress before i collapsed from it... actually i dun think it's due to the pressure of meeting to my boss's expectations... but!!!... ya, still accumulated quite a number of classes unused... which i must finished by end of Oct, i think.. but better starting using now, if not, i will have to struggle to finish again when the time comes... Okay, from today onwards, i will disciplined myself to go at least 2 times a week... hopefully, can catch up with the lost time... but the offers that i had offer still stands...

Comments: Post a Comment