<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Can label myself as a midnight owl... 

Yeah, think my body system seems to get used to sleeping late esp on Friday nights... Just got back home from office... dun seems tired in office, but e moment when i stepped home just now, was terribly exhausted...

Me n my office kakis worked until she cannot tahan, and so i drop off all my uncompleted work to be resume on Monday... she's rushing out a BQ on Monday and i got to hand in my PP at my boss table by midnight as what i had promised or she expects me to finish by today(oh i mean friday)... anyway, she's coming back tmr, so i have no choice but to stay back late so that the PP can end up at her desk tmr for her to go thru...

Am going to sleep soon... after writting this blog...

dun know what to update this week... actually, work-wise, have been trying too hard to be productive at work, end up with even worse state... but hopefully will get better next week... this week had been quite a roller-coaster ride for me,... having to go thru a lot of shocks and heart-attack moments with lotsa of twists and turns... just now as i work OT with my e other colek, she commented something... but anyway... i will have to be careful of what i do or be clear of what i want... or else it will give pp a wrong impression... am trying my best to clear the stock off my table before it's overloaded and the whole table may collapsed from the over-the -limits... am super unclear of what's on my mind now... guess i cant think, so the process thru my mind is also in it's blur state... hehe... if i know that situation is within my control, then i will be less stress, but so what??? I knew something's going to happen and i cant do/help to salvage e situation but to see it coming to reality... am still trying to face reality!!!

Comments: Post a Comment