<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Saw daylight as i walk out office today... 

For a while, i didnt get to see the daylight after work as i walked along Havelock road to South Bridge Rd to take my bus home... Hehe... complaining again!!! =S Something that i can look forward hopefully from today onwards... Dun wanna work OT everyday... and dun get to enjoy e things that i used to njoy... like going to gym, playing sports... (am thinking of joining my company's organised games like bowling, soccer, badminton or even jogging on these weekdays)... and hopefully can to know more of my coleks... my company not a small organisation lor...... can remember their faces but not their names... i'm bad with names... hehe...

n today i left office able to see the daylight for the 1st time... i dun meant in my whole life but this week... esp days when i have to leave office early to go for BSF class... 5 weeks break, means i dun have to go for Discussion time and lecture every Monday for 5 weeks... Oh ya, am already thinking of going to watch a movie / sing karaoke or do something else... on next week onwards... my team-mates just went yesterday to K-Box... they went to relax after months of working to midnight everyday of preparing BQ... today all of them left office on the dock... i managed to leave office today, not because i have cleared stuffs on my table, just wanna give myself a break.. plus i have finally submit a heavy workload on my superior's desk just now before i left for e day. Guess what time i left office today, not 12am, 11pm, 10pm, 9pm, 8pm, 7pm... Yes, i finished work at 6pm. it's good to see the sun before it went down... yeah...

ya, sometimes, when we worked hard, it's good to treat ourselves for the effort we had put in...
which i seldom did in the past... hehe... yesterday went down to site for a site walk with the m.c on my own... at first was quite reluctant... but have no choice but to do... anyway, after the site walk, i went to walk ard... Oops, eat snake again... but i dun feel good eating snake, so went to buy sum "Cystal Jade bread" and left... aiyah, i missed going inside, am preparing myself a shopping spree next month... Had wanted to get some chocolates which i like it very much... plus got d/c... =) will ask my colek to get it for me when she go there next week or when me and sum of e coleks next week when we go there again.

Sometimes, when i dun understand what's happening, have to trust God... (Prov 3:5-6 says: " Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your way acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight").
Another principle from BSF also a good reminder to me "Total Obedience to the Will of God Enables one to experience His miracles"... I do need big miracles in my life now... TOTAL OBEDIENCE... i just wanna pour out to my heart contents... but maybe not today... as i'm wanted to do, but in such a long time, i didnt have the time to do... worshipping God with my guitar and my voice...

okay, shall stop here... will continue again....

Comments: Post a Comment