<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Beautiful morning with a fren 

Yeah, today it's my first time at ECP with a fren whom i got to meet up once a year or maybe 2 times... She's a very busy person and so usually when i meet up with her, it will be either at cafes or fast-food restuarants... and it's really chop chop and finish... Actually she drop by my place last sat, wanting to meet up with me but then it was already quite late, as i'm also rushing out at the same time... aiyoh, so we scheduled to meet today at a unearthly hours at 7.40am to go to ECP to cycle, since she's too keen cycling and it's been long time since she went there the last time...

It was such a pretty sight that i decided to take few shots with my handphone camera, but it sort of let me down... just couldnt capture the color of the sea and the sky, instead of cycling, we decided to take a stroll down the beach... and there i took few pics and guess what.... guess what we saw!!!! Military helicoptors were hovering few times round the the stretch of the coastline, and it quite unusual coz i have been to ECP so many times, and this's my first time to get to see this coptors in ECP of all places... guess that they have limited airspace for them to practise so end up at ECP... aiyah!!! my fren kept complaining that they creating unwanted "noise pollution" where pp go there to relax... hahaha... Oh, i took a pic, but the helicoptor looks merely a dot in the sky and i cant post it using my " super old n slow" pc, since i'm using the pc in my room instead of my sis...

Anyway, since my fren got another appt in the afternoon, and she got to run an arrand for her client...i waited for her at the library for a while before she sent me home... Just woke up from my lengthly afternoon nap... hehe... to catch up with my lost beauty nap... a bliss indeed... dun have such privillege for the past weeks when i'm rushing to finish my l.s tender.

Shall stop here... hopefully wont rain tmr afternoon... it's been long since i last touch a frisbee.

Comments: Post a Comment