<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Feeling Feverish... 

Not feeling too good now... am quite feverish... just took my temperature, and it's already a inch to fever temperature, had tried to drink more "cooling drink"... hope that will helps....

Having bad sore throat, could even hardy swallow my own saliva, dun enjoy eating now... coz i have to literally squeezed my food down my throat, anyway it's already hurts so much that any nice food in front of my eyes also cant do much to increase my appetite... aiyah, just now about to leave office, had tried talking to my colek and found that my voice nearly cannot jump out... so difficult to even talk now... Hope that i wont fall sick, still got my CAT2 P.P. at my office desk waiting for me to finish and get the whole thing out by end of the week...

Finally, i found someone who can truly understand how i felt at work everyday... Problems exists, but do i have the courage to admit my weakness and boldness to tell the truth in love to the person that i have been working with... How to tell her without hurting her? i'm also struggling, if i dont do anything now, problems will keep surfacing up now and then... Unless the root problem is not solved, it will thus creating more unhealthy fruits... i have to be positive, no matter what it happens... but i just couldnt help myself... I have been escaping since i realised the existence of that root problem... am really a escapist... aiyah... have to dug myself out and face the problem.
God, help me...

Yesterday evening, i just couldnt stand it anymore... so i left office earlier... while i was in the bus, just remembered my ex-colek and a dear sister-in-christ... hmmm, so i decided to call her and pour out my heart's contents to her... Was very encouraged by her and of course the verses that she shared with me... She's really a wise person and i'm sort of enlightened by her sharings too... sometimes, when i'm lost and confused, she will be the first one who will came to my mind... I cannot help but to admit that i was indeed blessed by the friendship that God has bring it into my life.. how iam encouraged by her life, her belief, her passion to God and helping His people...

Just saw a posting by a public sect last sat's recruit section, also relates to my work now... was much tempted to send in my resume even though i feel that i have not learn enough in this company and not really keen to leave behind now... but it's been really a long long time since this stat board has been active in recruiting new staffs, might as well give it a try..... Have been wanting to work in a public sector since graduation... Not that it's quite a glamourous career, but i think i will have a diff working persective there (i think will be very different from pte sector).... But then i'm quite reluctant to leave behind that roots have taken place in my current company, friends... but as many have already left... but still i think i have not gain enuff knowledge, experiences as i worked there for about 1 1/2 years only. I still have not managed a project on preliminary costings... hmmm, i always find reason for me to stay... haha... Anyway, i have faxed over my resume to that stat board today... with hope that i wont get any replies... Oops...

Okay, shall not excites myself too much... am going to be sick already!!!! Took half day sick leave last friday already for cough and flu.. aiyoyo..

Comments: Post a Comment