<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 23, 2006

Free Day whole day in Office 

Today is e 2nd day that my direct boss is not in office, i dun even know what happened to her, is she taking MC, or 2 days of leave. Today started get worry, she dun even leave behind her instructions... what's she up? Even e rest of my team-mates dun know her whereabouts??? Anyway, e pp still waiting... finally i have to do sum thing today since she's not around, the M&E consultant's taking their own sweet time in their recommendations and so i have no choice but to call up that M guy, geena suan by him that we still haven received their recommendations... expect that to happen, my boss always scolded him... no wonder he always take his revenge on me... i dun mean him only... that's still others who after got my direct line, always comes after me to get things done... am i such a nice gal to work with??? but too much of such calls really terrifies me....

Since she's not around, i feel so lost... i'm not the sort who enjoys doing work on my own... freakie in taking charge... today a client called my d. boss, she my team pp transfer e call to me which i'm quite helpess in helping her since i only helped out the project up to the tender calling which after i dun even know any damn abt this project... and worse still my boss table is as messy even though she just cleared her table, and it really took me abt 20mins sitting at her desk, ramsacking her place upside down, below e desk. behind e desk on the shelves, on her desk... all places surrounding her place... thank goodness that all my directors were also out office whole day or they also on leave... if not i die die must get thing get produced or i think i will be genna left right centre upside down by boss on Monday and client... n i just couldnt find e stuffs that the client wants to be done asap and she also doesnt specifically stated when she wants.. and i cannot contact her... good lah, cannot get a single task done today except on my monthly PP and shaking legs at my desk. I have to be thankful that my bosses not around today.

Also, today since my AD, direct boss, Assoc D not in, one of my team-mate out on mc, e rest as if " Wu Fa Wu Tian", we spent most of the time, either talking or walk around, one of the SQS took her time chatting with her old coleks, e rest of the AQSs kept chatting non-stop for a while. one of the IA surf net and doing her email e whole day (Wondering if she not sian?)... today considered one of my most unproductive day... even got time to sms one of my fren, A when normal days, i dun even have time to look at my hp.

Just done with my washing, shall later go downstairs to watch my ever first world cup 2006 match between spain and Saudi Arabia. Guess score... i think will be Spain 3 Saudi Arabia 0 (No bets lah) =)

It's 10mins past 12am
and i'm back watching the World Cup match between Ukraine versus Tunisia. The Kopitiam at the block next to my falt only broadcast that match instead of the more exciting match between Spain and Saudi Arabia. Aiyah, bai gao xin yi chan. Not many goals on shots, and mostly both sides squandered all their chances to score until the controversy penalty kick, actually i didnt see much contact between the Ukraine player and the Tunisia player, but still the referee still point to the spot... if not for the penalty, it would been a boring draw... scored by their AC Milan captain. Nope, i should say it ex-AC Milan coz he's moving to England next season.

Comments: Post a Comment