<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

HOT HOT.... 

I'm having high fever which nearly cross e 39 degree celius, just on the dot as i took my own temperature before i visited my company doctor just now... My own body is aching almost every parts n the worse hitted was my joints... =(

Had fever very early this morning, was quite shocked to see my temperature was crossng e 38 oC, took a panadol but when i woke up this morning to go to work, the fever has gone.... so i went to work, everything was quite okay until just now, when suddenly my cough turn for the worse and i started feeling feverish... but still i had to continue working, trying to get my stuffs done before i went for my time-off today... though CL didnt have much reactions, but can see that she's much reluctant... still got lotsa of unfinished work/tasks undone and today is e closing of the tender... aiyah... actually cannot imagine the work i leave behind and have to get it done when i'm back from mc on thursday... also i will missed the lunch treated by my exec director... aiyah... it's sort of encouragement to all who have helped out in the BQ tender in some ways or another... though some like J, myself, CL were not involved in theb BQ but i guess S.B wanted to encouraged the rest to carried on as the construction industry is peaking up and guess more residential/commercial projects coming in the next quarter...

Went to that stat board which i mentioned last blog for e interview, though it's just a contract basis and they did offer the job to me on the spot, but guess the terms and conditions werent as attractive as my current company, and i'm quite reluntant to leave now... as i feel i can still learn from more from my current firm.... after actually rejected her e offer, the three interviewers were quite nice to offer me some practical advices... and what did suprised me that they actually knew the ADs there... i guess they too make a throughly research about me in my current team... Not feeling bad about it since i will miss the opportunity to upgrade myself, my current working mates and esp... hmmm, guess if i will to leave now... Though working with CL can be mentally torturing and super stressed up... but it's a learning process that i must embraced.

Medicine is taking effect and am feeling sleepy..
Shall head to my lovely bed to Zzzzzz..... =)

Comments: Post a Comment