<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Looking ahead --- @@ --- with hope... 

Yeah, me back from work... just simply too tired to work, n too tired to sleep so blog lor...

Had started doing a l.s tender for the last 1 1/2 days... am still struggling with it, party becoz it's my first time doing on a lump sum tender, even i did studied that in school... but it's definitely much more than difficult than what i studied in school... Then i realised how shallow my knowledge of being what's a QS... Gonna lotsa of things i dun know, from the basic of keying in the desccriptions to product knowledge, spec etc ( wow, that's quite a challegue for me)... actually got linked back to my measurement knowledge and applying back to the tender doc. Often, i have to tear down all my pride to pester my senior and ask her alot of stuffs, even though i think i'm quite a pest to her for the last 1 day, i'm quite thankful that she's patient enough to guide me along... and i have been diligent to learn from her... still got a lot of things to learn... n things to ask n clarify along the way...

Actually, never though that been involved in a tender would be fun as well, i thought that i would be rather super stressed up and thus wont be able to enjoy the process of being involved... quite a tedious process that i cannot be afford to miss out a single item... n being not a detailed person, i have to forced myself to put down to the every single items in my working sheets... n Oops, it's really helpful when i got stucked/need to refer back... it's a faster way to track... mentally quite draining... it's was actually my senior's suggestions... she was right in her comments that i'm quite a stubborn person... hahaha... after knocking into some hard walls, i think i better go some U-turnings before more hard-knockings on the way... shall do some soul-finding...

Of course, some1 whom i have to be grateful to for giving a chance to redeem myself is my senior... hmmm, though times, when i had disappointed her over n over again...

I would have to pick up from here and move on.... knowing that i can do a lot of things beyond my imagination and wildest dreams...

Comments: Post a Comment