<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 29, 2006

On MC yest... Back to work today!!! 

Ya, i was on 1 day mc yesterday approved by our company medical group... my boss has since shut up his mouth regarding my m.c. But yet, he can still reject my mc application for almost 2 weeks ago and the fact that he had signed on my mc, meant that applying thru e dalasnet should be okay... to think he also wanna reject my online medical leave application... went to HR this morning to clarify and dump that mc at his face to proved that he has already approved... what a double-standard boss??? think every1 who had work with him including those had left, will knew it very well... Oops, talk too much...

Anyway, i slept like a pig whole of yesterday, only awake when i woke up for meals / my daily doses... but since the medicine will take time to take effect to make me sleepyyy, esp e cough n fever syrup n tablets... took this time when i'm awake to upload some fotos from China... Yest my exec director treated us to a Indonesia restaurant for lunch, unfortunately i wont be there to "eat like a pig".. Suprising, all of the CAT2 pp all were absent, including me lah... CL on urgent leave, n J left office early just b4 lunch time coz she's not feeling too well... Overall, i dun think i have rest enuff...
Aiyah, should have open my lion's mouth and ask 4 2 days mc instead of allowing e doc to have his way since i got really high fever when the doc took my temperature (hmmm, if i would consider that 38.8 temperature is high enuff???) ... a bit of regret but... since i'm back to work... still have to work 1 more day and i will rest these 2 days. Cannot go out this weekend liao... if not my cough, sore throat, headache, will get even worse... my voice today super sexy, esp early in the morning, when i talk to DS.. she's also sick today... she's also having quite bad cough.. actually she had cough last week but it came back again... think due to the fact i might have passed the virus to her... she went to see e doc in e morning but as a PQS, her burdens are heavy so she has to come back to work after seeing e doc... still feeling a bit feverish... think my body is still very weak now, after heavy and super strong doses of panadol to bring my temperature down... Body is still aching badly... Just hope fever wont come back at night as it always visit me during night time... 1st time in my whole life, my temperature can rose up to 39 degrees celcius... Okay, i think my mind is still at it sleeping mode... kept repeating myself over and over again!!!

Yesterday night, woke up after afternoon nap, since got nothin much to do... decided to watch TV instead... actually, i will normally switch my channels to either channel U or 8, but since nothing much to see, i switch over to channel 5 and see what showing... and guess what... it's Singapore Idle "comeback"... Oops should be Idol... hmmm, i idle too much liao... haha.... Think i can be the Singapore Idle for now.... Oops... i'm not very used to sticking my eyes to the TV screen nowadays coz i think it's that period of working ot everyday n other commitments thus i'm not so addicted to the TV now... is it a good thing??? i dun know too...

But anyway, i managed hear some of the Singapore Idols sang and some of them are quite good.. with good vocals and stage presence... hmmm, maybe M... but e espression during the songs were quite terrible... i think beside u must hv good vocals and must have e idol looks... no matter how well a person can sings, but if she/he cannnot dress up/live up to that standard then maybe.... hmmm... No comments..., let the people decide whom they want to let one of these pp to go to the final 12... plus the judges' votes...

Today, had a conflict with my that boss again... if she had told me the urgency of the task, i dun mind "go thru the fire, also will bear with it" just to helped her meet her deadline... i dun feel good to see my boss do so many things by herself... not that i'm not willing to lend a helping hand but... aiyah!!! Now i really have nothing to say liao.... it's will be better to delegate all the tasks to your team-mates so that yr workload will not be as heavy and thus working will be much enjoyable.... i dun enjoy "fighting fire" everyday... i think a better way will be is to delegate the task earlier n emphasis on e importances/urgency of the tasks delegated down so that every1 will knew their where's their goal and wont anyhow kick the ball around... and end up at.... Oops... OWN GOAL... or before i can scored a goal, i'm caught "offside"... yucks man, i think i scored a lot of own goals these few weeks and the feeling sucks.... Can u guys understand how i feel? i feel like as if i'm e 12th player on the field right now.... Being a 12th player on the field is like as if i dun play at ALL... Okay, enuff of my complaints...

Tmr will be better, i hope... Ming Tian hui geng hao!!!

Comments: Post a Comment