<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Ouch... Really painful.... 

Ouch!!!!... Every time i touch my upper abs, i just dun feel like touching it, but feel so shiok to touch too... hehe.. Aiyoh, never realised the power of that machine until i tried it today... and the itchness after the machine shaking process... cannot tahan e itch... felt like a thousand/millions of ants crawling on my stomache... Ohhh, plus it helps me to release a lot of gasessssss.... yucks...

Attended the 845am service, for the past few weeks already and most of the time, i will go down to J8 alone and either do nothin, do BSF, QT or shopping.. Today fortunately i met J and her mum after the service at the road junction just as about should i make my way down or hang around church for a while as it's still drizzling, not possible that pp will want to wake up at such a nice weather... so chatted with J for a while, n she invited me to have an early lunch with her mum... It's really nice for her invitation, and i had a great time with both j and her mum... talking and chit-chatting... but J had to go early so we had our lunch chopchop with a lot of sharings... am really glad to be in their compnay today... for such a long time (Not that really), that i really njoy my lunch... it's good to be with really "real" christians who too has struggles and yet be real abt it... i mean got encouraged too by their sharings too. i do struggled a lot (not just in my spiritual walk, but also other aspects of my life too).

We had our frisbee as usual after a long break due to rain... it's our 2nd time we played... am getting rusty and lost of my confidence... kept throwing awkward throws or kept dropping my frisbee... outrun by Jache most of the time and i 'm really fustrated at myself not not been alert... Thanks to WL, who after the game, showed me some of the techniques and showed me my blind spots which i will never realised it... i didnt realised it until he showed me... Hmmm, i'm very thankful and grateful for his guidance... if not i will never improve as a player.. it's really speaking the truth in love which i will accept and strived to change myself to become a better player... Perhap i have become complacent after coming to a certain stage...

i too have ever entertained thoughts to quit sports ministry... perhap after i put on my braces, i will stop for a while... cannot imagine the pain of running too fast n hard on the ground.... by then, then see lor... Am thinking of watching the World Cup match between England and Equador.. but now a bit tired and to think i have to work tmr... perhap will give it a miss this time round... I too missed players who have been regulars yet for some of the reasons cannot make it...

Am going to stop now... will continue another day... Oh btw, cough is back again... aiyah.... seems that the anti-botics didnt really works this time round.

Comments: Post a Comment