<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Counting the no.of days to Friday... 

Ooops, still have 3 more days to Friday... Seems eternity... aiyah...

Counting back, i have been in cold war with my boss for 11 days liao... see, i so free to count the no of days... Sorry, but this time round, wont take so fast for me to give in lor.... Not that i'm still angry or petty over certain issues but just that i'm too tired to do anything now... Yesterday BSF learnt a new lesson from Lucy, but seems that i'm pretty reluctant to do anything now.... even though deep in my heart, i knew what is expected of me to do, but my brain seems to think with lotsa of reasons .... For now, seems that my brain had won over my heart....

Sis n I was thinking to take a half day leave to sing out our lungs off one of these days together with her friend, but not likely to be near though... say only lah.... Shall go down nearby, jalan jalan before i have to come back n face my work... though work has been quite light nowadays but who knows.... Laugh too early, just now 2 hours before i was to knock off work, my boss gave me a task which is urgent again... always the same, expect me to finish by today... aiyah, i'm not a superwoman lor, am trying to work off my socks just now and clock OT... I always got dump an assignment and without clear instructions, so i have to always work out my own solutions... and in tight deadline... Ask the wrong questions, and i will certainly genna left right centre... No wonder, all the things i learnt is from my explorations and past mistakes/experiences... Actually, i dun mind slogging away for even the most stressful, tightest deadline, but to see the "bo chap" from my boss, really irkes me... i mean as a leader, at least must show some concern about yr project and not care a hook when dump the assisgnment to her/his assistants.

Tmr, am going to the site... yoyo, gg to have a shopping spree again... Ooopss...

Comments: Post a Comment