<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Frisbee No.... Coz Raining... 

Been missing frisbee due to the weather or my fault... last week, i missed coz of tiredness from the world cup effects and today rained cats and dogs in the every parts of spore... even as i'm writting this, it's still raining at my place... Yeah, went to the 845am svc today, which after i headed down to J8 to finish up with my BSF stuffs thanks to my dear DL's help in mailing over the lessons... and aiyah, still have to finish even though i wont be attending the discussion and lecture time since i will be helping out the children programme which concurrently going with the adults programme too... my 1st time and i'm quite nervous yet excited... never got to really involved in children except during the community service at G.Y. 4 yrs ago... until now...

After which i went back to have lunch with the hope pp and lazing ard at jh's pl until frisbee time... Guess we didnt have the nice weather today to play since most likely God hold back the rain meant for yesterday and let go today... it wasnt meant to be... Watch the 3rd/4th placing between Germany and Portugal with 3 pp during the 2nd half... Was quite exciting to watch Germany scored 3 goals, 2 really nice goal from that S guy... 4gotten his name... 1 OG and Numos pulling 1 back for Portugal at the final minutes... At least Germany got something for it's supporters, though their dreams of holding to the World Cup was dashed...

Was quite inspired and a timely reminder by this verse in Psalms 103: 2-3
"我的心哪,你要称颂耶和华!不可忘记他的一切恩惠!他赦免你的一切罪孽,医治你的一切疾病。”

Okay... Eng NIV ver... Ps 103:2-3 "Praise the Lord, O my soul and forget not all His benefits- who forgives all your sins and heal all your diseases." Not that i memorised in chinese... but recently at myDL's recommendation that i read the chinese version if i find it hard to understand in NIV... so hence i switch between NIV and my chinese bible... only 4 my BSF lessons...

Memorized this verse during poly and it has been helpful to focus on my prayer... Ever had a bad skin conditions which sometimes affects me really badly... which i think maybe due to allery to certain food like seafood stuffs which i try not to take too much, things like crab i still haven tried it b4 etc... though i have ever eat crabmeat... and stuffs like that... Cannot imagine the pain and the itchniess cause by the scratching and i can claim myself champion for the best scratcher... at worst, i can scratch until i can see the raw skin beyond the skin level... blooded...
An answered prayer, but it's after a long long time of persistent prayer though at times i scratched out of itch hands... Not bluffing though... but recently it came back to haunt me again... started with on my joints on my hands and spread all the way to the joints on my left legs and both of my legs and certain parts of my body too... aiyah... Dun know the reasons for it's return-back... have tried to control on my diet, but doesnt as effective to control... a timely reminder that i should claim the promises instead of trying to be my own doc...

Yoyo, but need a lot of discipline to be continuely praying over the same stuffs over and over again... but God's the same 4ever and so does His promises... Was reading this passage from Psalms 103.. and fear come out 3 times... talking of God's love to those who feared Him.. Though there's something like a string attached to the promise... think God had His own reasons for doing so... though i admit i also dun really very sure... His thoughts are much higher than mine.... Glad to have solitude time with God and be still... and more of such time will come...

Am preparing myself for a long marathon later, gg to watch the finals tmr morning... but guess tmr, i'm going to suffer for my actions... hmmm, should i take half day leave to Zzzzz... still deciding, dun wanna anyhow waste my leave just like that...

Comments: Post a Comment