<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

How to kill time in office when....??? 

Aiyah, got a bit of spare time in office so can blog.... before i head home to rest...

Had a good talk with my colek just now during lunch... though it's a "good venilating", definitely not gossiping.... =P Sometimes, when i'm just simply overwelmed by circumstances, the most likely thing that i will do is to hit gym but ever since i injuried my leg and gym is out... i turned to my next best friend, by ranting it out.... good thing, when i ever need a listening ear, my colek sitting right behind me always ever, so willing to offer her listening ears....

well, i do feel very frustrated by bottling up... though not very healthy for my soul, body and mind and spirit.... not very usual for me to burst out every time, i felt unjusticed, or been blamed or so ever but i will keep until it's about to burst then i start doing something,... by then will be quite late to do remedy.... guess it's my weakness.... yeah, after pouring out all my "rubbish" to D.S, i felt much better.... Oops... aiyah... i need to talk out sometimes....

Comments: Post a Comment