<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 07, 2006

Last Day.... 2 of my dear frens... 

Today marks the last day of my 2 dear friends @ work whom 1 got to know when i first stepped into this company and the other was only 9 weeks attachments student... aiyah, as the longer i stay, t more pp i saw leaving before me... Out of my classmates in poly, only left me and Julie and Tingting whom i seldom talked to... the rest left after getting promoted... Perhaps, this place is not so good to stay longer than 3 years... Well, i heard pp saying tired working here, here quite stressful and low increment and stuffs like that... Well, things picking up and my 1st increment was not bad compared to the rest... But is monetary really matters?? i mean there's other factors that contribute to the well being of a person...

I never expects that in the mist of me staying in this company, i would meet meet such nice pp like CK, Janice... DS, CL (well, used to) etc... Actually i should be thankful to ever know these pp... Not by co-incidence... but part of God's plan... pp there to encourage me, helped and part of molding process... in turn, i too learnt be a channel of God's blessings... Not that i very enjoyed of being accused of being a false witness for Christ by a brother which unfortunately my AD... I have no regrets even if i'm being "forced out", because in everything i have put in my best and nothing but the best of me... though i do admit that i make mistakes... But will i need to be condemned 4ever??? But anyway, i have learnt to take things in my stride... Faced the problem instead of escaping from it.... Have started not to take things for granted, anyway like what J said, i can learn to rest now, coz i may not have another chance again... I have learn to be thankful, in despite that the feelings i have in me... though i may not understand now, hope that as i reflected back, i will be thankful for what had happened... maybe a God's molding process now, maybe very painful, but a beautiful outcome in the days to come...

Just now, after work, left early with J and along the way met CK... then we had a chance to sit down to chat... since they got so much to talk, i remained silent... almost thru-out the conversation... As they talked, am really reminded of the things that happened, though not pleasant at that time... as i remembered, it was certainly that i have learnt and do see the chance to change... for the better... if not for the harsh but good teachings from pp like NSW, CL, H... Am thankful... Working for a perfectionist boss like CL, certainly change the way that i worked, the way i approached work... from my "acceptable level" to meet to their high standards of working... being so particular in the way to present my work... though sometimes, i overly stubborn and insist on my way... that's certainly doesnt help much in my work... as i realised... aiyah, change dun come overnight... as i too struggled to change... remember that u cant change overnight... if they expect me to change 180 overnight, then they will be greatly disappointed lor... Am trying to become a better person... that's takes time... like giving birth also requires 9 mths, what's more for me.... 2 Cor 5:17... but... Rom 12:2... i still haven continual renewed my mind though... am learning to put God's Word in me n less of me....

Today, met CK for lunch, guess J quite disappointed... anyway there's lots of opportunities in the future to lunch together... Got her a gift, guess she loves to read, and a bookmark will be a nice gift... a farewell cum "thank u" gift...i guess... for her help in the T2C.O, 5STs n R.M... esp T2C.O, when we worked thru the nights to rush thru... though she never worked beyond 12am, but it's still the efforts that counts... =) i'm not the sort who can really expressed myself, guess let the gift and the card speaks for itself... On behalf of the PQS n T2 team as a expression of graditude and been thankful for her contributions... hehe... Only me... haha...

It's really nice to have some1 as a companion for lunch, to let loose of the stressess from work. etc... and i been really thankful... though pockets poorer by few bucks everyday... it's something that $$$ cant buy.... with both of these 2 pp which i hold dear to my heart, no longer in compay... i need more motivations to stay on... sometimes, it's the friendship that's holding me back... but guess with their departure... i would stay on, continue to learn more new stuffs... which i would really love to have a hands on... like preliminary costings... more involvements in preparations like writting specs... though i may not adequately trained as i am a real estate/property management trained/Not a QS trained.. in my final year... i would really love to have such opportunity to learn... i will ask/request again from my boss... never mind, i throw away all my face... like i did request for a opportunity to get involved in tendering.. though i have failed, but i will get better the next time round since i knew my mistakes....

Oops, today DS commented today which i could never expect from her... anyway a comment that quite surprised me... this week have been quite a meaningful week esp the day b4, yest n today... yesterday got the time to help J to do on her blog html stuffs, today helped DS searched for a country code online when a mysterious overseas call... since she asked me and i got stuffs to do, though not very that urgent... decide to help her searched thru the net... today got chance lend a listening ear, offer practical helps... etc... Got too much free time during work, am also trying to be as effective/efficient in my work.. got time to chat in emails... oops... not that i can do so often nowadyas, always nearly got caught red-handed by AD so hence i didnt want to do email during work... today even got time to make a last min DIY farewell card... Okay, guess today effective in doing the non-essential stuffs... haha... Shall make full use of the time... to learn regarding QS stuffs n be of effective God's channels... hmmm.... =)

Shall not let myself dwell on what's pp expectations/sink into negative me... instead channel my energy into some positive sss... =)

永远感恩。成经走过的路。

Comments: Post a Comment