<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 21, 2006

My first dental appt... 

Phews, yesterday went to have my 1st dental appt, possibly of getting my braces on by end of the year, i hope... with finally i got my mum's consents to me having on my braces, with intially she got lots of fears and worries for me.... aiyah, mother's love... but i dun know if i can overcome my fears of having my "good" teeth been forcefully plucked out....plus the needle jabs... the tot of it already gives me a lot of nightmares... plus i'm quite terrified at the sight of blood... aiyah... hmmm, the thought of putting on braces comes about, abt 4 years ago... from my china room-mate over at China, GY... though at that time, she's may seems a bit old to put braces at late twenties but she choose to do so she will look nice during her wedding.... we were room-mate mah, so we got lots of time chatting and that's how i found out from her abt braces... Plus... we sort of quite a lot of time to interact after classes or during weekends where we dun have to teach, quite a lot of my "team-mates also ever had put braces before" and gave good testimonies of putting braces.. and they also sort of encouraged me to try... so thus, that dream was born... but... after coming back to spore and started looking for jobs and "hanging around" stuffs, no S11... like that, left the "dream" high and dry and i just push the dream aside...until.. when i got to see results from my some of my friends whom i hang out with... though their cases not serious lah....but of course, plus lots of "pushings" emhhh, think sometimes i need motivations/that push for me to get started....

Was surprised that the dentist's quite frank with me, possible that my tooth may not be 100% straightened after the braces, and plus the state of my gum, he wasnt too sure if my gums can take the stresses from putting on the bracing... but he can only ascertain after further tests bah... Even, i myself a bit of doubt too... i was also been informed of the costs and i think total costs will cost cheaper compared to if i will to do it elsewhere... if i choose to do it my usual dentist clinic, will be much expensive than this clinic.... plus he's not a pushy type of "salesman", which sometimes put me off...

Yeah, as usual... i freaked out again in front of dentist... so end up, i ask him nothing... haha... i wanted to ask him few questions but the moment i stepped into the room, my mind's trun blank. Erhhh.... hmmmm, next time, i will note it down and pass the paper to the dentist so that even if i'm freaked out, he can just read what i wrote it inside... Well, i still haven booked the appt to scaled my teeth... gg soon... at least make my first move towards putting on braces... think i will missed my "vampire" teeth if the dentist choose to take out those teeth...

But i'm still bothered with what's happening in my workplace... well, it's time for me to do something now, if not there's will be no turning back any more... =( I'm striving to change... but sometimes, i tried too hard on my own and hence i'm burnout... hopefully with God's grace and depending on his grace, i will grow stronger... yeah....
Unfortunately, today i have lunch on my own, and instead of heading to my usual hangout, i decided to go to the people's park complex to have my lunch there... guess who i bumped into at S11... aiyah, it's was my boss.... i was quite shocked, i mean so co-incidence meh, that i'm stopped in my own track...hmm, she also noticed me too.... Though could feel the Holy Spirit nauching me to do something, but i grieved the Holy Spirit again... aiyah... why must i be so prideful? can i just admit my mistakes/flaws? Just need to tear away my pride lor, wont kill me, right... but though that's simple act, i need to hesitate so long.... really needs real lotsa of prayers.... I'm still learning to surrender the "Lordship" back to Christ... By right i should but sometimes, my hands too itchy and take back the control... eh.. Like the song... I surrender ALL.

Comments: Post a Comment