<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Oh my goodness... 

How could it happened in the whole history of soccer.... Italy beat Germany 2-0 after extra time.... and how come how... when Italy seems a bit not up to standard can beat Germany who's starts to steam roll over all their opponents while Italy sruggled.... but perhaps they peak too fast thus they fall fast too....

anyway, today went to complain abt my handphone stuffs.... blood vessals got nearly genna burst by the attitude of the customer service officer.... guess what they have the dare to give me a recycled number and thence i got quite a number of nuisense and overseas call... actually i went there on pretext of wanting to get them give me a new number.... instead, they give me lotsa of excuses of the processes are long and tedious... and that black face and the damn attitude, i felt like giving her a kick on her bum... then get her supervisor to helped since she didnt want to do anything.... but he also tried to give me possible of unused long time ago number which i dun think it's the kind of service u expect from such a big company which has the support of T.H. I have wrote this not asking every1 to boycott this company... but the way it treated it customer... even the orange company service offer better customer service than this red company.... never again will i wanna to have with this company once my contract is up... meanwhile.... "ren"

Okay, enuff of my complains....

Comments: Post a Comment