<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Overslept today.... 

haha... Today my first time in my whole life working, i overslept past my working hours... Yo, woke up 830am sharp even my alarm clock is screaming away at 7am... aiyah... how come can it happened to me?? Reached home yesterday 5mins past 12am and plus a bit of dilly-dally, i slept at about 12.45am... yawning... actually, wanted to go back office to work today as i got tasks on my desk which are both important and urgent... have to get it done by latest end of this week. aiyah, seems it's not possible now...

Aiyo.... am rather thankful for these 2 days... opportunity to take a short break from work and injuried legs... but my foot seems to get worse... i'm feeling the pain/strain when i put pressure on my injuried foot....which dun happened on sat n sunday... what's happening?? is my foot getting better??? is it sign that when my foot is recovering?? hmmmm, but there's certainly time for a bit of self-reflection and time with the Lord... as much as i'm keen to do now and get it right. Ya, yest sent a sms to my AD, informing him that i wont be going to office, cause i injuried my foot. he replied asking me to visit doc. anyway, was pleasantly surprised that he replied and showed his concern...

Got too much time to spare so decide to blog instead... Missed BSF yesterday for the 3 consecative time, though M.T my DL did not said anything but she said she did missed my presence, i do miss their presence too... thru the discussion time, i was often encouraged by their sharings... sharings when they struggled and how God bring them thru, their individual struggles etc... i missed the lecture too by L. and of course the fellowship... aiyah... Ya, just wanna blog the opportunity for me to serve in the children program and i can said that it's no easy work trying to get the kids seated quietly and attentively listening to the lessons... esp the boys... jumping around and chasing each other, sometimes mocking each other... i too witness there's almost a fight and we have to separate them apart... but to see their doing their homework and the hunger to know the Word... sometimes, i do admited during sharing, we do hesitated in sharing, but these kids are fighting to answer to the questions... Kids's attention lifespan is really short, get 1 kid to settle down and after few minutes later, he will be doing his diseappearing act again... zoom, he's at the other corner of the classroom... had a hard time making them get seated... til to the point, i have to pull the boys back to their orginal seat..... after i wasted all my saliva commanding them to go back which sometimes work and sometimes it dun... aiyah... Hard work man...

Anyway, what we did is out of love for the kids lah, so that they will be able to understand the Word better rather than running wild around the classroom. dun know will it be a effective way to teach a child the Word of God this way? but it's God who's our greatest teacher and guide.

Just wanna said that after trying out be a assistant teacher in the children program though doesnt helped much in recognising my Spiritual gifts, but it's a step forward rather than stagnant in my old ground. Will continue to volunteer in different ministries to try out... hope it's will help in some ways. hehe...

Comments: Post a Comment