<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Pilate-- Killing me!!! 

Yesterday slept at 1am and today have to force myself to wake up at 7am to go church service... yawning** Was almost dozing off during sermon time.... Sat with C.... met with her n her parents when they board the bus ard tpy area near her place.... had a good catch up with her. met AH also at the earlier svc since she always go for the 11am svc, also saw VnAn little vic at the fellowship hall... tot that they were the 11am svc pp... hmmm... after attending 845am svc, i was been drawn to the fact that though it's a traditional svc moving to more contemporary svc alike, i find myself able to concentrate better and no more of stomach rambling for food when it's time for lunch.... plus i have time to go to Amore classes/gym during the free periods though i try not... since today my sis's first time... so accompany her to pilate class...

Oh, yesterday had a long day of cycling, a bit of shopping, and birthday celebration for Leticia together with the Nav-Spies basic... it's was indeed long time since i last saw L, Inky too... Sihui was ages ago... the rest are all unfamilar faces... with some from ex-navspies n students... we played playstation's dance revolution... Wow, from ECP, i headed my way to Boon Lay, i nearly fainted... super long journey... with some bus directionals helps, i managed to get to Inky's place ard 5pm... but only bd gal n a bro was there, so we end up playing playstation. After a while, pp start pouring in... and 6 plus, we started on our simple bd celebration with our DIY sushi, and salad... no bd cake too...
Actually, we planned to watch Lake House at Jurong point or durian feast but since all quite full, so durian was dumped out... after dilly dally, they decided not to watch movie and 1 by 1 left for home... Finally able to sit down and chat with the bd gal, it's been a long time since we last catch up... it's really to see her pursuing God's Will and she knows where she's heading to... Oh, i also update her with the latest Hope Updates.... Yeah, I do treasured the friendships that God has blessed me during Poly days... though with ups and down... but i didnt put that into actions only. she was with me during one of my darkest days, and the encouragements she had poured out... though she may not able to see it... but still i wanna blog it... how thankful i'm... hehe...

Oh, we had mahjong sesson..... and it's really long time since i touch mahjong tiles since CNY when i played with my parents... Inky and i took turns to play since we got 5 pp... but it's really fun... even we played until quite late into the night... they continued playing when i left Inky's place at abt 11.35am and reached home at 12.45am... so tired i slept in my 45min ride home.
Hmmm, as usual, i almost won all the sets when i played, though win is small as compared to the bd gal... i dun mean we gambled I(using "fake" chips), also lost some sets too.. but playing mahjong really fun. guess playing mahjong can be my pastime if i can find enuff "legs"... okay pp lah..

Wow, today's Pilate class can really kill me... Oh, my abs are aching... and all my body are breaking into pieces... the last time i went was nothin compared to todays... forcing me to use my abs... to the max... and realised how weak my abs are... going to practise everyday at home... dun wanna become a laughing stock in class, see the pp can use their abs to pull themselves up and i struggled and struggled like siao zha bo... aiyah!!! but it's really helps in strengthening n firming up my abs... =) wow, cannot imgaine if i practise everyday, i'm gg to have a slimmer tummy... hehe... tot pilate was easy but after today's lessons, i dun think so... my sis gave up liao... haha... but i'm pretty uncomfortable with some of the poses in the lessons... it's seems like a stance for some kind of "idol worship" esp towards the end...

Some new classes that had attracted me like Cardio Latino(a cardio excerise with some dance movements, Blast- Blast is a more enhanced of KB which uses of gloves and pack, instead of kicking and punching into the air... and it can helps me to stay focused.... oh, it's a good way of "ventilation"... think my boss will like it very much. It's time to go back to my BSF and finish the rest of the lesson questions.

Comments: Post a Comment