<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Something to thank God for... 

Thank God for today's combined cell...
Thank God for the sharings... n pp sharing like WB's encouragements... aiyah, will share more in my next blog/ pp who have been following my blogs should catch head n tail... =P
Am thankful for my cell, thankful for the 1 day rest this wednesday, thankful to God for being the ice-breaker, am thankful that exceeding, abandant peace overwelming me today during work...

Of course, got lots to thank God for... my life, my family (God's family, n my natural birth), my friends... lastly thank God for Jesus in my life, the wonderful cross that takes away all my sins, shame, past n my old self... Thank you Jesus for dying for me... n given me a new life, new hope, new future, new strength...

Comments: Post a Comment