<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Superman Returns!!!! 

Finally, got the opportunity to watch a movie after getting my pay for June.... guess i dun have such luxury to watch movies, sing KTV, or even cycling any more... without going thru my monthly budget... aiyah.... if only... but anyway, since got whatever i have now, have got to be thankful... since i cannot said that i got too little salary nor i have to complain that i got too much neither... ever since i got my last increment early this year... how wish i did not have such a increment??? maybe it's a way to taught me how to spend my $$$ prudently.... hmmm.... i have learn to be contented in the little that i have.... not too much, not too little, just sufficient for me to get by... =)

Yeah, i went to watch movie, "The Superman Returns" yesterday evening, thence i skipped my 1st BSF after the long June break... my DL gonna kill me for sure... Oops... but anyway, cant exposed myself to too many pp with my outbreak of rashes either... a good excuse huh... Aiyah, should i say that i dun appreciate the movie, with the ending no head no tail... What happened to the baddie bald guy who and her "mistress" got stranded in a small island at the end when they plane dun know how to crash land on that mini small island?? without any damages to the plane and both of them seems okay??? hmmm, did the producer didnt put a thought how to make a plane landed safely to the islannd without a long runway??? even a plane that had a glide below also need distance to travel before coming to a stop. Dun tell me that the plane hit onto the water and safely landed on the island without any help from the gliding stuff below the plane or did it accidentally dropped from the sky onto the small island... hmmm, if he thinking of superman when he wrote and direct the movie...or he never learn physics in his/her entire life

But overall, i find the movie interesting, with some humor that came along with it.... Think 7 bucks quite worth it... hehe...

Today morning, suddenly my boss, CL came to my table... just got this funny feeling... asking me today got anything for lunch... if not she's going to treat J, 1 of our IA student from NUS for lunch... blurrr, i dun know should i say a yes or no, since anyway, i'm not sure whether she wants me to be around or not for lunch??? but anyway, i went with both of them today...a real dilemma for me since i think she would be uncomfortable if i go... n J would feel weird if i dun go... But anyway, she treated us to a dim sum restuarant at the A centre near to our work place... Not bad, i meant the food... but just that it's a bit of quiet for a restuarant in such a peak hour....
Am stucked at this funny situation and the ground below keep sinking and i couldnt hold on anymore... Dilemma again!!! What should i do???

Comments: Post a Comment