<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Done something "mad" 

Just signed up for a 3 hour of Cardio Latino, Kickboxing and Hi/Lo Areobic... a event tied up by Amore with SCC... all because i was attracted by the goodie bag.... =) and now,i'm trying to get as many gals to join in this event... just that i haven extend the invitation to my coleks, close frens, church-mates... anyway only all female event... Yo, am going to really sweat it out that day...

Exercise really helps, esp during work... at least when i started excerising, i can focused in my work... =) This coming weekend is the Singapore Open 2006, maybe thinking of going down to watch... though this time round, we won't be participating... It's an eye-opener for us, being the 1st timers... though was trashed... but was a good experience for all of us who played...

Also looking 4ward to the following week too...

Few days ago, chatted with my co HR Exe, she's also quite a outdoor gal... ever she joined our firm, she had organised a couple of marathons aredi.... she thinking of organising to gather pp to participate the coming Terry Fox run, may join in to support the cause and be encouragement to her... since our staffs are really "workaholics"... aiyah... old culture can hardy change... but at least with new staffs is helping to change...

Have been quite bz with work this n last week, rushing thru all my work... yesterday i rushed thru my work... rush from places to places... was quite pleasantly surprised when CL offered to drive me there. It not like she's going somewhere, and it's along the way... Maybe she's just helpful lor. Anyway, it's quite dragful to drag along all the heavy documents around and the weight can break my hands... I'm quite thankful this week that my week has been quite productive and my work doesnt seems very heavy any more. =)

Comments: Post a Comment