<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Hmmm.... 

Had ever heard from one of the BSF's mate sharing that God will always answer our prayers in quite a special, unqiue way... Though happens to me, but today was like coming to me face to face... but i was too late to realise it until it's over... maybe guess the next time, i prayed such a prayer, have to be mentally prepared.... but i also learn something new about myself today... Have been filled up to every minute of my time in office... time seems getting faster and shorter everyday... perhap, it's me needs to adapt quickly to the changes in my team and my additional work scope... time to catch up...

Today was susposed to go for amore class, but when the time i finished, it's already quite late and i was too tired to move another inch. aiyah... Rushed to and fro from office to site and back office and wow, every time i travel to that site, super tired sia.... journey is really long... imagine travelling from the central to the extreme ends of Spore. i usd to, always enjoyed and always looking 4ward to site valuation, but when the frequency gets more and more... hmmm, the excitement seems dimmer and dimmer... but still the enjoyment of "site walking" was quite fun... Only me, and my coleks working with that client would know. hehe... Just now, my boss just reminded me of tmr meeting which she reminds me to remember... well, i think i have to accept the additional workload... quite stressful sia...

Today said something which makes me regret... something which i have to master/learn... to think before i talk.

Comments: Post a Comment