<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hope's suprise blessings to CML 

Today after a few series of meetings together and preparation and rehearsal, today finally we produced our ever first Hope mini "movie" production and using what we have learned from L.L how to make "chocolate bouquet" and to bless our CML. It was quite a hard work, for me lah... teaching and guiding the kids. Though it's quite tiring in control... salaute to CML who really very patient in living out their lives, imparting God's values to these little children... but in the end, it's quite fufilling bah... My second time in helping out in kid programs like this...

Hmmm, signed up for the "Jesus Encounter" with 2 dear sisters... though it's has been on my mind for quite a while, but fear kept me from signing up coz got a lot of ministy time which means i have to be open to my "dark areas" which i simply deny or just push them under the carpet as what the speaker yest said... quite common to me, as i tend to be more passive or just push them under the carpet and pretend that it never existed... Not very good for me, as i realised recently.... It's not just a single incident that make me realised, but over time. So this time round i have decided to go but then i dun wanna bunk alone... maybe i just not used to sleeping alone... hehe... so i need to find a room-mate, and e 1st person that came to my mind is __.. aiyah but i felt super bad of having to leave out... actually i wanted to invited her to be my room-mate but then i hesitated, then AH mentioned to me so hence i asked her instead... =( But there's always other chances in the future... Hopefully...

Today, we had a visitor joining us for frisbee today... he's a ex-teacher who happens to be a PE teacher... and wow, he's good man... quick reflex and good timing in anticipating the direction and speed of the frisbee... Weather also quite good today.

Comments: Post a Comment