<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Lazing ard at hm yest n today... 

Yesterday i laze around at home until late afternoon... went shopping w my old time fren... Oops, i tried quite some dresses and skirts and after all this while, i tot that it's only a short while...and when we come out of the shopping ctr, realised that it's past dinner time... i should say my timing... w my stomach having battle inside... Time as i realised just recently, passes so fast that sometimes when i just finish one task, oops, just 1 hr plus has gone by... yesterday shopping was a really good example... aiyah, tried only less than 10 pc took me few hours... wah, think i was quite stressed up yesterday for trying to find one suitable pc. anyway, it's been quite a while since i last shopping... shopping for clothes...

Recently found got a really bad habit of mine, shopping at those cutie shops like Mini-Toons, Action City and stuffs like that when i'm super-stressed during work... Most of the times, i just window-shop but there are times when i will spurge on myself. Eh, waste money... but tried not to over-spend leh...

I was quite tired this week, from over-working and high expectations from my boss... Body going to give way soon... went for a blood test for suspected early stage ..... from my company doc... then to know later it's okay... not the tramatic experience from the doc's diagnosis but the remarks from boss... aiyah... Now we studying on the life of Joesph, and seeing thru his sufferings and later God uses him during the suffering period and use him to become a blessings to a lot of people encourages me a lot... but then it's just that my mind cannot convinced my heart... Had a really big quarrel w boss... just told a fren that i might be fired for doing and saying the wrong things at the wrong timing... aiyah... Things just dun go right this week... Hopefully next week will be better... as i continue to strive to become a better person w help from God. =)

Comments: Post a Comment