<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Friday.... Oh.. i'm really looking forward... 

Finally, it's Friday.... i mean tmr.... i'm not really excited, but guess my body is more excited than the mind.... It has been aching to have a well deserved rest after few days of struggles with my illness inside my body.... Today, just couldnt focused at work today, beside still very weak and lethegic.... Wanted quite badly to take another day of rest today, but kept myself from doing so... but end up pretty unproductive at work... Oops, my boss's gg to kill me for sure... or have i been killed without me knowing???

Well, guess i'm also looking forward to sat.... a really kind fren's offer to lend her quite expensive equipment to me since she wont be using the next 2 weeks or so.... actually, i'm not that desperate as my sis tot so... Ya, ever since i tried it out the other brand at T2 and then one of my buddy 's place... Oops, i'm have this craving to use the machine even for a short while... aiyah, i'm not that kind of person who will spurge S11 on this kind of stuffs... Would rather sweat it out.... Anyway, i'm very appreciated to this fren who offered to lend me even for a while... hehe... i'm going to indulge on myself on that machine this weekend... =)

Comments: Post a Comment