<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

My Very Very Old Fren's Wedding Day!!! 

Yesterday.... my super old fren YH and Alvin finally got married yesterday.... Both were from Quest Band and our kakis from band... somemore YH was my closest fren in my sec school, someone whom i can clicked with from sec 1 til now.... it's definitely more than 10years.... In my life, i dun have many frens whom i can pour out my heart too, and she's one of the very few... Quite happy for her and Alvin... many many years of courtship and finally they have settled down... afterall Alvin must be v patient w YH since she's can be quite demanding at times too... I like the wedding photos where they took their wedding shots in our new school.. of how they got to know each other... quite comical and funny... hehe...

Also met up my sec 1 & 2 classmates and school-mates though some have really changed... i mean their outlook... but some still at if they looked like they still the same as sec school days. Met up my band seniors, JF & HL and some of my sec school teachers. Oh, i was too overwelmed by the familar faces and catching up with old frens...... shall continue another time!!!

Comments: Post a Comment