<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 06, 2006

Packing Up My MeSSy Table. 

Just done half of my desk, cleared of all the debris and unnecessary paperworks on my desk... hard work man, since it's been ages i wanted to do sum thing to my horrible and messy table... Quite unslightly since i'm quite a messy person lor.... anyway, quite satisfied with the tonnes of papers i cleared off b4 heading home just now at abt 10pm plus a little bit...

Quite hazy as i walked to take bus home from my office which is about 2 bus stops away... since i too cheapskate to take a bus ride 2 bus stops for 63cents... i'm used to after walking for about nearly 2 years... but to walk in the haze quite challenging... firstly the visibility drops quite a lot at my workplace, then breathing in the not so clean air... can only see cars far away with their headlights... but not as bad as yesterday when i walked all the way from my office at Central Mall to Tanjong Pagar in such a bad hazy weather... but i make it... hehe.. At 1st tot was the smoke that comes from the fireworks at my workplace just now... right behind my office, did managed to see a couple of secs of the fireworks b4 it ends when i stepped out of ofc just nw... but then when i reached home, it's even more hazy...

Cannot imagine tmr Woman Day Out at the open, doing 3 hrs of Cardio latino, LO/HI areobics and kickboxing in quite polluted air... cfm KO after the workout... aiyah, me too desperate for the freebies lor... with a small price of coz... =)Am njoying the SOP songs as i'm writting this blog.

Life has been rather tensed up this week, after the workload increased until i'm abt to sink... hardy got chance to sit down and njoyed myself focusing on other things as well... aiyah... shall take this time to relax from work, though knew very well still got work waiting for me.. Oops...
Like reading a book, listening to music, playing guitar... Oh ya, i missed playing the guitar... hopes my skill still there!!! missed blast too... today's class... i wont be able to kick and punch at the real punching pad... quite tiring, but it at least helps me to ventilate a bit... hehe.. shall do a bit of reading of books which i dropped since poly days... at least helps me next year if the thought will to become a reality... but quite praying and seeking God for...

Too tired to continue. SHall continue in another day.

Comments: Post a Comment