<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Adult Dance Ministry... 

Yesterday went to PL's adult dance ministry practise.... was super excited that i jumped out of office on the dot and after having dinner with my mum and sister who passed my office area... Had a light dinner and rushed there.... Was quite impressed with their dances.... happened tat they also preparing an item for a coming event... Okay, i didnt bring any clothes for dancing so i watched them practised and helping them do with the audio stuff... anyway, i only wanted to go there and see how they practise and stuffs... Actually, to be honest, i wanted badly jumped and practise the dance with them in my office wear but i restrained myself... hehe...

Shall bring some proper suitable wear for dancing next week. =)

Looking forward to the next practise...

Comments:
Hi there,

Wah! When I was dancing in S'pore, why didn't u join the ministry??? : Anyway, m glad there are more pple who can serve God in this way. I heard that they recently engaged a very good & cool trainer who has been trained in New York. Enjoy dancing for the Lord!
 
Post a Comment