<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Cold, raining Thursday... 

Oh... so cold and wet day!!!

I'm on half day leave today... went alone to the branch tat my sis n S.C. went for their monthly girl stuffs... and it's at Raffles Place. and after that i went walking around at Vivocity... quite big area... didnt went into every single shops... This's how i spent my 1/2 day leave... instead of what i planned orginally... but it's okay since though the methods used is diff, but end results i achieved... hehe... REST...

Just wanna blog this song... so amazing has touched me.... It's still/Be still my soul by Don Moen

esp the chorus:
When the ocean rise and thunders roar
I will soar with You above the storm
Father You are King over the flood
And i will be still and know you are God

Taken from Isaiah 43... indeed i was encouraged by this song... Not just words from song lyrics alone but from the promises from God... Was been reminded the BSF lesson on Noah's time when God sent heavy rain and flood all over the highest mountain and no one that's has breathe lived to see the flood... Just amazed of how big our God is... Sometimes i cannot see God that big, but maybe visual helps a bit to help me understand God... well, i'm just but a mist that will disappear quite fast and how could i ever understand/grasp the plans God had in place for us... Have to live by faith everyday... Though i may not understand now... i have to believe.

Going to Zzzzz soon... preparing for the days ahead.... to complete new work task on my desk.

Comments: Post a Comment