<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Finally!!!.... It's Hope Camp.... 

Finally tmr is Day 1 of Hope Camp... Was super excited, v looking forward to tis day.... would be looking forward to one of the programme, esp the silent retreat. I have never had one in my whole christian life before... yeah... am pretty excited....

Ya, too excited that after my dance practise yesterday, the moment i reach home, take out my barang barang and start packing... but end up bringing out the bag only as it was almost 12am when i finally reach home... and best part i woke up 5am today... guess the excitement just builds up and i brought loads of energy to work... and realised that i haven placed my task on my direct boss's table.. Oops... =S Hope she wasnt too mad at me when she didnt expects to see tmr... shall get my coleks to courier to her desk early in the morning... since my colek normally reach office very early.

Just had a small CG gathering with my cell pp... quite a small group... ate 3 pc of pizza at Pizza Hut at Kovan Mall... Still feeling a bit hungry now... Oops... greedy piggy man... haha... Shall get something to eat.... =P

Need to get back room, start packing and jump onto my bed to Zzzzzz.....

Comments: Post a Comment