<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Raining Sat Afternoon... 

Had a really long day....

Starting with my company's in-house seminar @ 1 of the hotels near city hall stretching from morning 9.30am to 1.00pm... It's the last seminar and it's 3 CPD points for attending so it will helps me to get professional membership w SISV in the future... Was comtepleting whether should i join or not since i have w this firm for 2 years and i can back-dated my log stuffs.. hehe... my e.d have been rather enocuraging, urging our staffs to get.

Actually, wont be here blogging cause i have brought home work and still not even half way through but i have to print out the camp application and waiting incoming email since my other pc do not have printer...so have to send to my yahoo email, thus have to wait for the email to reach... quite slow for internet email...aiyah!!! a bit slow leh...

Am a bit tired... reached home quite late at night... Sat on the last train and quickly hop off at TPY to catch my last bus as well... heng, i managed to catch the bus... Was a bit worried when the bus-stop was almost emptied when i reach the bus-stop... After washing my clothes, it's well past 1am liao...

Today... after the seminar, went with a ex-colek to Nav annual sale at our HQ... By the time, i reach there, it was pouring really heavily... me and my fren, RG was quite drenched... Think must be the heavy rain that kept people from going... happens that this year, there's no free transport to n fro to our HQ from the MRT stn.. and unfortunately our Nav HQ is inside a pte residence area so meaning walking under such a heavy rain will get u drenched from head to toe. haha.... and it's not a short walk from the MRT stn... walking will take around 20mins to reach... =( Hmmm, brought myself 2 books while my fren brought none... okay, guess reading english books wasnt too attractive to my fren... cos my fren from the chinese service. okay... guess got car does help during raining days.... if not i wont be able to make it this year again... since i missed it last year... Actually, i quite missed walking from K. MRT to our HQ though it's quite far but the scenery is really beautiful, when the flowers blooms and the sound of the birds chipping away does help me to focus on God and His creation. I missed the camps there when i was still a student, bunking with the rest inside a 20plus dorm... at night got orchestra some more... =P

After which i went with my fren's church, ORPC... which they also have a fund-raising... by the time we reached there, they almost done for the day... and we walked around and since it's still raining quite a fair bit, i decided to go home while my fren had another appt... and Zzzzzz... hehe.. wake up just now for dinner and started on my work... =(

Okay, have signed up for our hope camp and taken 2 days leave so that i can rest... after the camp...quite tiring if i have to rush back to work on Monday... Shall make full use of the 1 day break. Have to rush back to my work after printing out the application form... The email still on the way!!!

Comments: Post a Comment