<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 23, 2006

BuSy WeEk!!! 

Just realised that this week passed so fast... but rather meaningful way... =)

Some updates....
1) Monday... i worked OT til quite late knowing that the rest of the week, i couldnt stayed too late so die die must clear my urgent work at hand and slowly do up the rest not so urgent but equally important.....
2) Tuesday.... Bz last minute Xmas shopping at BJ at action city... had a good buy there!!!
3) Wednesday & Friday.... got practices lor....
4) Left with Thursday.... J's bd....

Today's rehearsal ends pretty late at 11.30pm.... after dilly-dally i am still up going to wrap my xmas gifts and last minute guitar practise for tmr cell Xmas party.... Oh, am quite tired.... but have to practise!!!

Xmas's round the corner... this year going to celebrate in a special way... coz i'm going to perform instead of warming the pews.... I know that i will be quite freak out.... my first time mah!!! Needed more of God than ever.... coz there's a lot of limitations... a couple of moves i still haven mastered... Just now, as i was packing up my room and saw a old Nav newsletter from my SP Nav full time staff.... KY... On his letter, he mentioned that we will never be able to outgive God... and this year, i am fully agreed with what he said.... I hope that i will enjoy myself and not too stressed myself out... though will be quite hard... since this's my first time doing in front of so many people in church and i only did this once when we had a item presented to the students of a primary school in China in our community service....

Tmr going to be a long day again.... doing my last last minute wrapping.... and collecting my contact lens from the optical shop and our cell xmas celebration.... Okay, going to finish my xmas wrapping....

Comments: Post a Comment