<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Recovering from gastritis..... 

Still feeling rather weak from my recent attacks of gastritis.. the latest this thursday night. which quite drama lor... i puke out lotsa times nearly puke inside the cab en route to the hospital... esp today when i go gym today.. took a 10mins very slow walk on the treadmill and working on my abs today and the rest of the time, i went to see my fren workout... met one of the personal trainer, Matt.... hmmm, he's quite a newbie to the gym and i met him the other time and got free assessment of our body condition... since i knew how to use the equipment and my fren also not very familiar with the equipements, so he quite helpful to find another personal trainer to help me with the abs.... but end up he helped me instead... oh ya... he taught me 3 methods of strengthening my core muscles... and it's not easy esp my abs still not as strong as what i want it to be... Hopefully as i continue to practise more both at home and gym will be able to achieve my objective... hehe...

After which, we went to PS... and then Vivocity for some Xmas shopping... (quite last minutes) Oh ya, we both have some decent buys from PS.... for me, i get hold the company (team) Xmas Xchange and cell outreach Xchange gifts liao... =) Finally.... hmmmm, i was too caught up with work, gym and practices that i completely forgotten that Xmas is just around the corner... until yesterday combined cell... oops... next week will be Xmas... so soon.... i would rather it wont be so soon....

1) I haven had enuff practices
2) I have not started my Xmas shopping spree
3)I'm still rather weak (physically) to enjoy the celebrations.... wait i puke out all the goodies...
4)Many many other excuses!!!! haha....

Oops, backtrack again....
After awhile, walking and walking... i started feeling super lethargic... kept yawning and even close my eyes while walking.... my poor fren have to tahan dragging me around.... and finally my "diseases" also passed it to her and she also started feeling very tired... so end up we didnt finished our shopping and went home quite early today.... shall rest early today... tmr, have to return to the optical shop... before the service starts or go for the earlier service and rush down like mad and get it changed and rushed back to church for a short practice.... shall gif tmr frisbee game a miss... am seriously need a good rest.....

So shall finished it here... =) Going to ZZzzzzzZzz...

Comments: Post a Comment