<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 08, 2006

Some updates of my week... 

Some happenings in my life this week:

1) i witnessed a car accident at the road in front of my house... though it's been quite a while got car knock down jaywalkers.... plentiful of them dashing for their lives across the road without any concern for their own lives!!! It's quite happening lor since the people at my estate all very gamblers, all rushed down to the area not to helped but take down the car plate number of the taxi and trying to get something out of the accident.... Though i saw some people, trying to help by diverting away the traffic from the injuried lady from further injuries... esp the passenger inside the "guilty taxi".... at least we all though that the person might not survived after the big knock... but after a while, we saw that he's still able to wiggle his fingers... so that's quite a relief... esp to the taxi-driver!!!

2) One of my coleks were at the Yishun MRT stn when some1 jumped into the MRT track and cause my dear colek to be super late for work that day... We were taking lunch and she just mentioned to me... and i got the rather early news that day. Oh, i didnt realised that a sucide case will cause disruptions to the NE and NEL line... normally it would caused disruptions to the NW/SW line... but this time some of the stations @ NEL were also affected... end up my colek have to take a huge loop back to the west and to the last NEL station and taking 250 to office... eh...

3) I went down to one of my working site( one of my fav location)... hehe.... spent almost the whole day trying to renew my pass there.... Listening to my music (1 and only song) in my handphone... but there's enuff to keep me occupied for a while... me and my3 other coleks spent 1/2 hr queuing to use the machine and 2hrs plus plus to wait for the application and other administrative procedures to get it done. Then have site walk and get 1 of my problems solved. =) Couldnt imagine that things just couldnt go the way i expect or even worse... am reminded that the hope retreat incident that when i almost cant get onto the ferry bacause of the administrative mistake... and now the cork up at the applying for renewing of my pass.... i was way before my coleks when there's some issues arising.... so end up my colek was ahead of me... as i was waiting for my boss to finish her foto taking... am reminded of trusting in God's in control... the 2 incidents that happened... Things dun always happened in the way i wanted, but i still have to trust in God's sovernity!!!!

4) Witnessed something that's quite uncommon to me during the retreat... when i got blown up for just a trivial incident with my room-mate.... blowed up with my boss for nothing, blowed up with everyone 1 encountered!!!! =( bad sia!!

5) Had quarrels with my boss.... over many trivial issues.... thus realising my weakness and imperfections.... seems my life so upside down and have no clue of salvaging!!! If i would live it over again, i will do it otherwise.... but since i cant change the fact that all the hurts i have caused to many people that's dear to me has been done. I shall not dwelled on it.... but too afraid to take that bold step of reconciliation... shall hid myself until i can reconciled my heart and my head and as well with God.... =( needing to change and relying not on myself and the many other issues that i need to put at the cross!!!

6) Realising the need for me to surrender to God fully and not hold back and resist the Holy Spirit.... God spoke to me during this wed our practise.... sharing with my fellow basic and really encouraged by their sharing esp Mel's on her struggles and her overcomings.... and the fact that i cannot work on my own strength....

7) i missed my partner so much.... since she's away for 2 weeks vacation.... felt quite lost without her... okay, esp this week when we practised at the actual location... quite intimidating in front of so many people... though i have do it at the National Stadium but it's like donkey years ago.... Yet knowing i have not given my best during practises, i need to practise more and do it with more confidence!!!

8) Just got a bad news that 1 of my lunch kakis is leaving end of the month.... maybe it's a good thing for her also... so nid so much travelling.... but just a bit shocked when she told me the news, i thought that she's much stronger than me, mentally despite of the unjust things happenings, she still took it to her stride... she got a offer from the another branch back at her hometown.... Guess from our conversation, it's a opportunity for her and a new opening for her... but a lost to our branch here... taking to lose a diligent and hardworking colek.

9) Knowing my position in Christ and the riches i have... yet i did not make full use of my inheritance... just like the person shared by pastor kL... did not know the tkt comes with loads of good meals on board and starved herself/himself with the rations that she/he thought to be able to last the whole journey to her destination... so.... !!!!.... ???? a food for thought huh!!!

Comments: Post a Comment