<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Met an "angel" during lunch time.... 

Vic wrote in his email to us.... long time ago when he mysterious angel when he needed help most... Guess today, i also have this "special" encounter with a "angel" while walking back to office at our office basement carpark lobby when i met someone from the 7th storey office... shall not name which company lah. Okay, here's goes.... i was walking afar from the carpark entrance, i noticed this "angel" walking in the opposite direction towards me.... Somehow i just felt something different... okay, maybe i was really tired at that time.... Oops... Oh, by the time i reached the lift lobby, met up wit "A"... So she smiled at me and started a simple conversation, by the time i reached my office, i was warmly feeling encounter and a nice time chatting with this angel.... hehe.... It also at the same time brightened up my day.... =)

Before i left for lunch, i was feeling tired and lethagic.... I myself also dun know why.... Have been quite unproductive at work the last 2 days.... So end up, to perk myself at work, i went to treat myself something nice... Have a happy meal... hopefully i will be more happy, i guess..... It's quite rare for me to eat Mac.

Also went to the Optical shop to collect my long overdue contact lens which i was supposed to collect last year 2 days before Xmas Eve, but due to the heavy rain last year, the depatch man couldnt delivered on time for collection.... Probably get lost in the rain... Ya, it became true today when i went down to collect 6mths contact lens and 1 free trial pair since the last time i wear is without any astigmatism but for longer term, i would prefer with some astigmatism. Guess what!!! When they managed to find my contact lens, only left with 1 side of the contact lens, while the other side was missing.... so i started using, i cannot returned everything back if dun get used to wearing with astigmatism one... End up the optician offered to give to me plus the free trial pair... (not 1 eye only), but when i asked when it will be ready, they gave me a blank answer.... Oh goodness me, i have paid the deposit and it's hanging in lingo. and i dun even noe when they will come back to me!!!

Okay, back to work... I have a big big quarrel with boss today... My mood wasnt at the best and i simply snapped at her.... I'm quite have enuff of her.... Sometimes, i tried to reasoned and talked with a lot of sensitive with her but.... sometimes end up, i have to take all the blame for the mistake that wasnt mine.... Crap.... And often, when she instructed me to do certain task and after that when she totally forgetten... and everytime, i will genna scolded for nothing and even accused of trying to be "smart". Oh... i'm broken.... inside and outside.... Just simply dun have the slightest idea how to work with her! Often when i initiated to help her, with/without telling her... when she found out.. i will genna again... =( Sometimes, i see a lot of things that i really dun want to know, cause i cant tell her straight in the face or i will be tearing her down but i also cant pretend that the problem doesnt exist.... Aiyah.... how!!! I'm completely lost.... with no solutions in my head to counter the long existed problem.

Aiyah, if i would be more wiser and matured in dealing with complicated relationship.... I need more of God's wisdom. =P Well, i'm still learning to work and really love people which sometimes so unlovable.... but if i love those who love me, then i wont be any different from those pagans... Though very very very very.... super difficult to treat my boss with love and respect... i'm still clueless now. Well....

Comments:
Hey Dawn,

Continue to focus on busking in the love of GOD... Truly it's difficult to love those who are difficult to love. It's definitely not by our own strength or ability...

It's not about trying. We need to first humble ourselves and come before God... Seek His help, and take time to be Him, to rest in His love.

Remember, when we're ok, then we'll be ok to people. For example, imagine you're in really good mood - how would you respond to people? Good?

How can we be in 'good mood' always then? Well, the JOY of the LORD is a fruit of the Spirit. Remain focused on Him, take time daily to be refreshed by His love...

Let His love flow thru us, fill us, then we'll be able to love others!
 
Post a Comment