<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday Blues.... 

Okay lah.... not that Monday blue after all.... after all it's Monday. =)

Ya, i have a short and a snail Monday.... given that i'm quite tired together, struggling to stay awake and focused at my work.... And i had a small mis-understanding with my boss early in the morning today... But i was amazed at my reaction to her... Okay, not that i'm soooo "holely"..... but....

Well, i was reading a book on "Enjoying the Presence of God", it shared with us how to enjoy the presence of God.... not just limiting to our daily quiet time, ETWG, or sunday worship or cell group meeting.... but everyday, every minute, every seconds.... even in our workplace as well... though the concept of bringing God to work does not seem "alien" to me, but to really practise it out in front of my coleks seems strange... Of course with all the "bombs" thrown at me occasionally.... increasing... how i reacted this morning doesnt justified how i'm been treated... Hence focusing on God rather than on the matter which i felt is not justified, does helps a lot.... the way i reacted to my boss... Well.... I'm still in the process of learning of surrendering my rights to God rather i react to justify myself when i knew i'm wrongly accused!!! Am also in the process of mending my brokeness within me... =(

Last saturday, i went to attend my poly-classmates cum ex-colek's wedding... and happens i was sitted same table with my boss and my company executive director and some ex-coleks.... aiyo, cannot explained the 'strangeness' when i have to sit next to her for the whole duration of the wedding dinner.... But unfortunately, i was supposed to group together with our class-mates... and so many of us came, filled 2 tables... hence me and the other classmates sat with our coleks... Ya, after dinner, i went over to catch up with my poly-classmates.... from class 1A/01-02... Oops... we had a fun time, catching up.... and guess what, majority i knew have left the construction industry... so when i told them i'm still in QS line, they so shocked that they asked me i'm still a QS.... some even asked me am i'm thinking of leaving.... quite true that construction industry is still one of the most challeging line... so complicated that we have to deal with so many people in 1 project... guess it do drains off my energy sometimes.... but.... well, after lost all my poly classmates contact many years ago... have never had a opportunity to catchup with them and i didnt pass my handphone to them during poly days... so quite some of us totally lost contact until the dinner... wow, such a wonderful time and a timely dinner that we can catch up again... so reminded of the good old days being a building student. =) shall meet up one of these days again.... =)

Comments: Post a Comment