<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy dAy..... 

For my 1st time at my current, my coleks celebrated my birthday and the other from C.D dept for both of us... My team dun celebrate birthdays, so i'm sort of used to celebrating with cell pp, or sometimes ch or with my close frens/buddies...

But today, i have quite a pleasant surprise from my lunch kakis... had a short birdday celebration at the C.D dept with the C.D dept coleks... Ya, got a rude shock when a colek called and ask me to C.D dept... hmmm, thought something serious going to happen... Oops... quite bad leh... so quite walking pass my colek's partitions, saw them suspiciously hanging around someone's desk and hmmm, what they up to... and when i reached the C.D dept, my lunch kakis came from behind and with a cake... so nice and thoughtful of them to celebrate S and my birthday since we only few days apart... Anyway, i'm so touched... this year, my bd has been filled with surprises... 3 dear frens i know, wanted to celebrate with me at the same day itself... felt quite bad when i have to tell them that i have already got an appointment already... hopefully i can make up to them even celebrating after my bd... =P

Am thankful to reach another mark of my life and i'm looking forward a brand new year of exciting adventure with the Lord.

Comments: Post a Comment