<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Switching over to the new type of blogger.... 

Got really pissed by the issistence of the blogger to force me to switch to use the new type of blogger... hmmm, not much difference as only i can put in as many other people's blog link to mine at the "home page"... Anyway, i just switched over without any mishap... hehe... Heard that the new blogger would be more user-friendly but apparently not really... Cause i still need to use the HTML to input any new items in... so doesnt help much to me a IT dinosaur... =P

Yesterday during the BSF lecture, got this new revelation that i could never think or even imagine... Indeed our class teacher was right, that Paul written pointed to our very sinful nature and as our actions and God's judgement... Even as i struggled to understand the deep teachings from Paul, i have also realised that my understanding of God's Word is very shallow... Like God has given the Jews the many various privilege of knowing God and His commands yet they did not make full use of these privilege God gave them and even mis-used such privileges and hence discredited God's name. Like Jews, God has given me spiritual gifts, give me the honor to know Him, have a personal relationship with my Saviour and to share the good news with my pre-believers.... yet the way i behaved, sometimes too discredit God... I'm also guilty of breaking the commandments God gave .... eg the 10 commandments.... Okay, guess i have broke almost every single one of them... Oops...

Well, it's like what L shared, when we look at God's Word is like looking at ourselves at the mirror... Sometimes, i just took a glance at the Word and then didnt look hard enough to realise the "horrible" person in the mirror is somebody else instead of me. When i look carefully then to my horror, the horrible person inside the mirror is me... Oh, I'm such a sinful person in the eyes of God... no matter how good i think i am or comparing with others who's slightly worse than me... Am i given such rights to judge or condemned... It's a very real warning to me that i'm am "building up God's wrath" if i continue in my sinful ways... In God's eyes, little sins that i committed will still be a snare to God cause God is holy and righteous and just. Rom 2:5 "But because of your stubbornness and unrepentant heart, you are storing God's wrath, when his righteous judgement is revealed" In Rom 2:1-4 - I realised that at times, when i will think that i'm self-righteous and when people that's slightly worse than me, i would judge probably cast my "judgement" without realising that it's because of God's kindness, richness of God's tolerence and patience that lead me to repentance. who am i to judge? recently, the past incidents have made me realised that i'm quite sinful after all, which i badly need a Saviour.

Another thing i learn that God is the one who dun looks at the outwardly or physical... but rather the inwardly ie.. the cirumcision of the heart...

Last week, while doing the daily questions, i kept bumping into difficult questions... was quite discouraged though... Not easy as the going gets tougher... A lot of the truths i need to look deeper and understand rather than reading it at the mere surface level. Gonna going to dig deeper in my life and discoveries of God and myself too... more horrible truths of myself will surface out as i continue to find out more of God thru the book of Romans.


Comments: Post a Comment