<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

EaRthqUacK....... 

Oh, this's my ever time in my whole life to experience the tremers from nearby earthquake from our nearby neighbour this morning, just ard few minutes before 12pm, our whole office was shaking a bit... At first, i tot was moving as i was leaning on my desk doing my work and feel the table moving... but few seconds later, my coleks also mentioned that they also felt the shaking too... hmmm, then i noticed that the water in my big water dispensor was also moving... eh... it's like sitting inside a ship and feel the shipping moving left and right up and down "feeling".. =P 2nd time after lunch at abt 1.50pm... the tremers got even worse, i could see shelves "full of boxes and files" at my desk was shaking and moving forth violently... so scary... cannot imagine if the files and the boxes fell at me??? i will be buried alive!!!

One of my team-mate mentioned that it's their 's retribution for not supplying one of their raw materials to us... but anyway... it always happened all the time!!! this time this thing, tmr maybe another thing....

Comments: Post a Comment