<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 04, 2007

I Did something i might regret in e future.... but!!! 

This week after much struggle, i finally did something... ??? Know that it's something rash but not as much as i sought after the Lord in prayer... Maybe i should have waited much longer before i act... at least got God's directions 1st... after i did that dreadful thing, i was a bit regret... after i have been with this firm for 2 years plus... i got friends here... i like my work... just that my boss (AD), not referring to my direct supervisor... but Anyway, i'm not in my right frame of mind to write in details now. But what irks me is that sickening reaction from his "cunning covered up with full of innocent" face after i tender my resignation... If i'm playing a virtual game, i would certainly shoot off his head!!! Can u imagine my colek's reaction when i shared with them that AD.... they were so pissed off that they will certainly gif him few tight slaps and punches... haha... followed by the 7 letters and 3 letters %$#&@... (Got what i mean?) =P but i'm quite thankful that our ED actually go to the extent to ask me join his team instead of quitting together... but... i dun see the point of staying... if "he" wanna tekan me, which team i go, he will use "his ways and means" to do so... I saw it happened to 1 of my ex-teammate...

This week, everyday got super urgent tasks to do... with 1 day given to complete the work which is so impossible task... expects me to skip lunch and work till midnight??? i'm super tired already... not tired of my work, but having to reply to unnecessary "cc" emails and "daggers anyhow throw at me" and all missed... Aim also cannot aim properly!!! (like Jack Neo latest movie: Just follow Law). CC= Cover CarCher, BCC= Beta Cover Carcher... Waste my productive time writing emails having to "protect" myself, guess what my boss(AD) will do, he will keep every single records and everytime, he will use all this "records" to threaten or back him up... Thank goodness, this has never happened to me... It happened to one of my ex-team-mates (and all of the team-people witnessed) and use this method to force him to write an apologise letter and leave the firm.

Okay, 3 more weeks and i'll leave this place... hopefully with no regrets... but surely i will miss my friends... and my work too... NOT my AD for goodness sake!!!

Comments: Post a Comment