<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Bright and Sunny Sunday Afternoon.. 

Am baking myself under the sun at my sis's pc room, and writing blog, listening to some of the A. songs like "Winter Story". hehe... today usual frisbee game was cancelled due to some reasons which i myself also no idea!!! Anyway all the players will be sun-burnt if we play today... sunny day... really treasured this kind of rare weather since it should be quite cool weather this time of season... A gud time to bring out my wet clothes and just washed the clothes left unwashed yesterday and this morning ones!! Anyone looking for such services can find me... hheeeheehee..

Today doing ushering a bit stressed up cause i'm will be doing one of the most stressful duties of being a usher... handling the elements during the holy communion... can u imagine my stressed-up face.... aiyah... but due to rotation of the people within the team, hopefully i wont have to do it next mth... but i would said that it's the ultimate highest privilege to be able to serve in this way too. =)

A week has passed and i'm looking forward to a brand new week irregardless of what i'm going to face/see/hear in office... May God give me the strength to carry on doing His work even though i may not understand what's happening??? As today our PIC preached on the sermon "Have breakfast with Jesus"... on how we can wait and become restless while waiting for God to fulfill his promise like his disciples waiting at the lake of Galilee... I too need to be patient while waiting for God.

Comments: Post a Comment