<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

WM Retreat 2007 

Just came back from PL WM retreat...

1st time go for such a retreat with church WM... well, it's quite pity that i have to miss yest day session of the cross-dialogue sessions due to work and the morning worship but neveraless i managed to catch the evening session... Just couldnt described the encounter with God and the touching of the Holy Spirit... (O_O)"

but anyway, this retreat has sort of clarify my duty as a part of ushering duties and the responsibilities as such... and believed it will greatly benefited me on how to become a effective usher and serve with a purpose God has given to me for this new season... Really touched by J.L and her fren "ah Dell" for their sacrifices they have to make for the past 2 nites... Also thru this retreat, i got to know the "elders" and the assoc lay WM leader and to know the rest of the WM people like choir, praise team, bands and the rest of ushers... Thru this retreat, many got to have a better understanding of Hope, being just me and R in WM... our PIC and Pastor B joined us today... =)

Today we had a sep sessions for ushers, on our roles and responsibilities and workshop to help us communicate effectively with our worshippers... esp when we give out bulletins, greeters or usher people to the seats... it was fun and to my amazements, a simple instructions given can be mis-interpreted or misunderstood and how can we prevent that from happening while we interact with people... and we did a rather short DISC and oops, my DISC has changed... and instead of being lop-sided, now mine was rather evenly distributed... with the exception of 'I" and "D"... looks a bit of not me results!!! but anyway... it wound means that i'm changing everyday... =P

Guess this retreat really broaden my perspective of being a usher and it just makes me look forward to serving God and reflect upon my own spiritual walk with the Lord.

Comments: Post a Comment