<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 30, 2007

It's quite a while since i last blog!!!!! 

Hi guys,

I'm back blogging... Time passes so fast that i realised that it's been quite a while since i last blog in and write in something happening in my life... Many things has been changing since i last transferred to my new team and because of the current re-organisation in my company... i going to be transferred again to another new team... actually quite unwilling but no choice leh... Okay, am quite a dilemma in what to do.... esp when my "brother" which is also the current PQS told me something which i think broke my heart to know the truth but den i find it quite shockingly that some truth that was not passed down to my knowledge... guess it's just that.... i dun wanna talked about it now... but it bothered me so much that i just couldnt concentrated in the dance practise on that day!!! anyway i have to let go of control and surrende this issue to God...

Guess this time of the period, i have been rather caught up with work and dance ministry... given this year is a special year for our church.... celebrating our golden 75 years.... tthat's why we have 2 weekly practise instead of 1/wk....Almost every night i reach home slightly before 12am and having to wake up at 7am next day.... "yawning".... so tired!!!!Tired of the lifestyle i have to get used to "being" in a QS line.... pre-tender and pre-contract stage is the most busist and i'm in that stage now... Ooops..... am jungling my time between work, dance practise and guitar class and cell group and hopefully wont clashed with my work.....

Anyway, wanna let it out of my chest.... not easy to serve 2 "bosses" at the same time since they are not really aware of the individual projects... how they run so end up i have to help my 2 "bosses" clearing their urgent work.... not that i dun like QS work but then it so tiring that Oops... i'm starting to dread the QS work... but no matter how i feel or felt in any way, i still have to get my work done. =(

Next week is going to be our church 75th anniversary and i'm going to be involved in the dance item with the dance team... 2 songs... though not as shiong as the rest like Mel, PY... got quite a number of steps to memorise and internalised the songs.... it's going to be exciting but as the same time, stressed coz i havent really internalised the steps... okay, i have to practise as much as possible before next Sunday.... At the same time, i'm thinking of inviting my immediate superior but still proscratinating!!!

Looking forward to next week.... =)

Comments: Post a Comment